Tuesday, June 06, 2006
- Name: Matron
- Location: Hillingdon, London, United Kingdom
I was born 20 yards from our allotment. My parents used to 'dig for victory' and never got out of the habit. I grew up on an allotment, so growing veggies is a way of life. I am also qualified as a dog behaviourist and I have set up my own business, www.blackdogdna.com
- Still trying to post photos
- Pheromone traps
- Sweet Potatoes..
- Trying to get you some pictures
- First Pickings
- Using re-cycled Beer and Cider.....
- Thinning out!
- Stolen from the Lost Gardens of Heligan
- Why I love my veggies!
- A Prezzie from the Postman!