Down on the Allotment

Matron grows vegetables and fruit in a Hampshire garden. I've been growing veggies since I was knee high to a grasshopper. Some traditional varieties and old favourites as well as new ideas. I share my garden with my allotment assistant Daisy the Labrador. On Twitter as @MatronsVeggies

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Bilbo's next Host..

Now this is going to confuse you.. Bilbo is now going to stay with BilboWaggins at The View From Bag End in Cumbria. He has taken a liking to English beer down here, let's see what he makes of a strong Northern Brew!

4 Comments:

At 2:27 PM, Blogger Kath said...

Oh dear - 2 Bilbos. Is the world ready for this?

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger Petunia's Gardener said...

What a great tour he had with you!

 
At 11:38 PM, Blogger BilboWaggins said...

Yes Flummery, two Bilbos (but if you'd been generous and shared the slim little elf with me then I wouldn't have had time to entertain Gold Bilbo and this confusion would not have arisen!)

Hope I can give visiting Bilbo as good a tour as he enjoyed with Matron, tea with The Queen is going to take some following ...

 
At 2:14 AM, Anonymous kitsapFG said...

It seems quite appropriate for Bilbo to go visit BiblWaggins!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

>