Down on the Allotment

Matron grows vegetables and fruit in a Hampshire garden. I've been growing veggies since I was knee high to a grasshopper. Some traditional varieties and old favourites as well as new ideas. I share my garden with my allotment assistant Daisy the Labrador. On Twitter as @MatronsVeggies

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A Short Break!

Matron is away from the plot for a couple of days. Off to Rome to visit the sights. Perhaps I could bring back a Gladiator or two... back soon.

5 Comments:

At 7:28 PM, Blogger Shaheen said...

Happy holidays Matron.

 
At 7:01 AM, Anonymous Janet/Plantaliscious said...

Bon voyage, and happy gladiator hunting!

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger Jo said...

Have a fabby time. I've never been to Rome.

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger Chicken lover said...

So envious, have a good time!

 
At 6:33 PM, Blogger Sue Garrett said...

Is that as in parsnip? Have a good holiday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

>