Down on the Allotment

Matron grows vegetables and fruit in a Hampshire garden. I've been growing veggies since I was knee high to a grasshopper. Some traditional varieties and old favourites as well as new ideas. I share my garden with my allotment assistant Daisy the Labrador. On Twitter as @MatronsVeggies

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Out in the Sunshine

There's not a lot of room in the titbox today! It looks as if my great t**s are just about ready to fly the nest. This bold little fellow decided to take a peek out into the big wide world today. He didn't seem to mind that I stepped closer to the box when the parents had flown away for a minute to find them more food. Two adult birds are flying to and from the nest at 3 minute intervals, I am not sure how many t**s there are in the box.
It appears that my previous post entitled 'Matron's T**s' may have been the reason for the blogger computer flagging my blog as spam. Perhaps the computer may have misunderstood my wonderful bawdy inuendo, or my 'double entendres'. British bloggers may have twigged by now that my nickname 'Matron' has been given to me because of my 'meat and two veg' sense of humour inspired by the 'Carry On' films...
But it was the most glorious sunny day today in London and Matron's tits just had to come out in the sunshine.....OOh Matron!

2 Comments:

At 5:16 AM, Blogger Petunia's Gardener said...

How sweet you got a peek of the little guy! We'll have to check out those films. Isn't it funny how all sorts of awful e-mails and junk sites exist, but you get chased by blogger! Such a trouble maker!

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger Midmarsh John said...

How lovely to be able to get so close to the nest box to take those great photos.
Don't know what Blogger was fussing about. That's the problem when people try to make an automated search for what they consider to be the less desirable entries. Must just have been the title which they caught as I and many others use the T word constantly in many of my entries.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

>