Down on the Allotment

Matron grows vegetables and fruit in a Hampshire garden. I've been growing veggies since I was knee high to a grasshopper. Some traditional varieties and old favourites as well as new ideas. I share my garden with my allotment assistant Daisy the Labrador. On Twitter as @MatronsVeggies

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

From Norway!

I am writing this post from the middle of the North Sea! I am on board the Cunard liner Queen Victoria having just visited the Norwegian fjords for a few days! Back home tomorrow when I can share my exploits with you!

5 Comments:

At 4:03 PM, Anonymous Karen said...

Hey, wave to my ancestral homeland for me! I've never been there but hope to go someday. Hope you had a great cruise!

 
At 5:14 PM, Blogger Yolanda Elizabet Heuzen said...

Have you seen any parrots yet, Matron? Have a great holiday!

BTW I'm going to Britain myself next Friday.

 
At 5:57 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

Ohhhh, lucky you!! I'm writing this in my living room wrapped up in a blanket with the cold, a sore throat and hayfever all at once. Listening to the lovely sounds of my washing machine in the background sounding like a strangled cat and someone trying not to throw up!

 
At 12:03 AM, Blogger Aim said...

Can't wait!

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger Matron said...

Ahh.. you mean the Norwegian Blue? I'm afraid it has expired.. it has ceased to exist.. it is an ex-parrot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

>