Down on the Allotment

Matron grows vegetables and fruit in a Hampshire garden. I've been growing veggies since I was knee high to a grasshopper. Some traditional varieties and old favourites as well as new ideas. I share my garden with my allotment assistant Daisy the Labrador. On Twitter as @MatronsVeggies

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

More from Matron's Trugblog!

More late entries greatfully received for Matron's TRUGBLOG. I am so pleased to present this offering from Scarecrow's Garden down there in South Australia. Of course it is Winter down there in the Southern Hemisphere, so this Winter trug makes a welcome change of scenery. *****
One last look at those tomatoes before I nab them! *****
Another late entry from the Weekend Farmer who sent this lovely basketful from the USA. Wishing you a happy July 4th Celebrations this week. *****
Stan my blog-mentor was bemoaning the fact that I hadn't included the photo of his raspberries.. well here you are! *****
Finally, a wonderful selection from Our patch of earth in beautiful Bedford. Such wonderful colours, beautifully arranged.

4 Comments:

At 8:55 AM, Blogger Scarecrow said...

Phew Matron I thought I'd missed this.
Sorry it was late but I was holding off picking everything until the last moment! :)

 
At 8:21 PM, Blogger Green thumb said...

Wow Matron, this is a great concept. All trugs look beautifully adorned with fresh vegetables.
Would you care for some mangoes...you are invited to my blog.

 
At 7:04 PM, Blogger Yolanda Elizabet Heuzen said...

Love the trugs Matron and their contents even more. :-)

 
At 12:21 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

Doesn't it all look so wonderful? Great idea Matron.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

>