Down on the Allotment

Matron grows vegetables and fruit in a courtyard garden. Which edibles will tolerate less than ideal growing conditions. Discovering how veggies can grow in partial shade.

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

More from Matron's Trugblog!

More late entries greatfully received for Matron's TRUGBLOG. I am so pleased to present this offering from Scarecrow's Garden down there in South Australia. Of course it is Winter down there in the Southern Hemisphere, so this Winter trug makes a welcome change of scenery. *****
One last look at those tomatoes before I nab them! *****
Another late entry from the Weekend Farmer who sent this lovely basketful from the USA. Wishing you a happy July 4th Celebrations this week. *****
Stan my blog-mentor was bemoaning the fact that I hadn't included the photo of his raspberries.. well here you are! *****
Finally, a wonderful selection from Our patch of earth in beautiful Bedford. Such wonderful colours, beautifully arranged.


At 8:55 AM, Blogger Scarecrow said...

Phew Matron I thought I'd missed this.
Sorry it was late but I was holding off picking everything until the last moment! :)

At 8:21 PM, Blogger Green thumb said...

Wow Matron, this is a great concept. All trugs look beautifully adorned with fresh vegetables.
Would you care for some are invited to my blog.

At 7:04 PM, Blogger Yolanda Elizabet said...

Love the trugs Matron and their contents even more. :-)

At 12:21 AM, Blogger primrozie said...

Doesn't it all look so wonderful? Great idea Matron.


Post a Comment

<< Home