Down on the Allotment

Matron grows vegetables and fruit in a Hampshire garden. I've been growing veggies since I was knee high to a grasshopper. Some traditional varieties and old favourites as well as new ideas. I share my garden with my allotment assistant Daisy the Labrador. On Twitter as @MatronsVeggies

Thursday, October 01, 2009

My Pumpkin Buddy

It seems that quite a few of your canine gardening companions dislike having their photos taken! I thought I would show you some of mine that were left on the cutting room floor! Just not interested, can I go back inside please?
Look, that square metal thing you have in front of your face is making strange noises..
I'm really not happy about just lying here on the lawn, I'd rather be back inside.
Oh look, there's a really interesting twig over there...
I point blank refuse to have my photo taken!

8 Comments:

At 11:26 AM, Blogger Celia Hart said...

At least Buddy sits still in front of you!

Have you tried to photograph a cat, unless it's asleep of course ;-)

Celia

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger Bangchik and Kakdah said...

Cute dog... having bones around, it may pose differently... ~bangchik

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger BilboWaggins said...

LOL !! I have directories FULL of pictures which are far worse than those.

Don't delete them, one day (sadly) you'll be glad of them. BTW, if your camera has a movie setting, take loads of silly bits of video - my one photographic regret is that I do not have more clips of Ollie so I can actually see him walking around and hear him shouting.

 
At 1:32 PM, Blogger PJ said...

That's definitely an unusual dog toy! Alas there are no pet helpers in the balcony garden. I was all set to take a piccie of my parents very camera friendly King Charles Spaniels in their garden when I popped back home for a visit. Alas it rained the whole time I was there (very unusual weather for Adelaide) and I couldn't add a garden helper spaniel tot he mix! Oh well, next time

 
At 4:52 PM, Blogger Annie*s Granny said...

LOL! Mine were more like "Yes, that's me hiding under the beans", and "What's wrong? Isn't the rear end of me just as cute as the front end?".

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger gintoino said...

LOL Dogs just aren't very cooperative when it comes to photographing them (cats can be even less...)The secret is to have the camera around an take tons of photos. One of them will eventually be a good one

 
At 3:20 AM, Blogger Catherine@AGardenerinProgress said...

He's so cute. My dog just walks away, at least he's stays in one spot.

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger Green thumb said...

I love your cute talking buddy there. You have been giving him hard time with that 'strange metal thing' of yours, while he obviously has other ideas.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

>