Down on the Allotment

Matron grows vegetables and fruit in a Hampshire garden. I've been growing veggies since I was knee high to a grasshopper. Some traditional varieties and old favourites as well as new ideas. I share my garden with my allotment assistant Daisy the Labrador. On Twitter as @MatronsVeggies

Friday, September 11, 2009

Bilbo in Gloucester

Bilbo is in Gloucester, England at the moment. He has had a brilliant time visiting Gloucester cathedral among other places. If you want him to visit you then go over to Nip it in the bud and leave a comment.

3 Comments:

At 10:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm new to blogspot....but I've been intrigued by BILBO....he's one traveling little guy....*smile*

 
At 7:34 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

I would love to welcome Bilbo to Carrickfergus, N.Ireland but I am scared I'd break him. I can be very culumsey with my double vision. I couldn't bare the blogging world hating me!!!

 
At 2:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been having kittens Carrie since the moment he arrived and he's been in a vice like grip ever since. We had a near miss which we don't talk about! How was it for you Matron? a bit of a relief to pass him on by the end? I certainly admire your courage in taking him sightseeing in London

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

>