Down on the Allotment

Matron grows vegetables and fruit in a Hampshire garden. I've been growing veggies since I was knee high to a grasshopper. Some traditional varieties and old favourites as well as new ideas. I share my garden with my allotment assistant Daisy the Labrador. On Twitter as @MatronsVeggies

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Happy Birthday Blog!

 Matron's blog is 7 years old today! Happy Birthday blog!  What fun I've had growing all these edibles.  I remember when I had an affair with the love apple...
 Or when I grew a giant pumpkin and won a prize from the Royal Horticultural Society.
 Or when I discovered that it wasn't a giant slug that had been eating my climbing beans!
 And I've even managed to meet some fellow bloggers from around the world!
Well it wouldn't have been possible without my blogfather - Stan!  I told him it was a silly idea, and nobody would want to read stuff about my garden..... hmm! Thanks to my wonderful blogger friends out in cyberspace, whoever you are.   Here's to the next seven years!

9 Comments:

At 7:40 AM, Blogger Mark Willis said...

Congratulations! Keep it going, please; we love it.

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger Kelli said...

Happy blog birthday! Hope you have another great year in the garden and blogging.

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger Cabbage Tree Farm said...

Always interested to read what you're growing, thanks for sharing.

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger Dewberry / Amanita said...

Congratulations of your blog anniversary! I wish you to blog another 7 years and more!

 
At 11:56 PM, Blogger Peggy said...

Happy Blog Birthday, you have shared so much and encouraged so many of us with your down to earth advice.Keep up the good work!

 
At 5:04 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Blog Anniversary! Keep going! You've much to share.

 
At 9:33 PM, Blogger Midmarsh John said...

Happy blogaversary Matron and may there be many more to come.

 
At 1:10 AM, Blogger dinzie said...

Congratulations - Still going strong after such a time :O)

D

 
At 1:03 AM, Anonymous Sarah said...

Happy birthday! Keep up the good work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

>