Down on the Allotment

Matron grows vegetables and fruit in a Hampshire garden. I've been growing veggies since I was knee high to a grasshopper. Some traditional varieties and old favourites as well as new ideas. I share my garden with my allotment assistant Daisy the Labrador. On Twitter as @MatronsVeggies

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Chelsea Flower Show

 It's going to be an exciting week.  Tomorrow is the start of the RHS Chelsea Flower Show.  I am going along to see what's what and who's who and where.
 Not all flowers, but veggies too and some stunning garden artwork and statues.
But not everyone is looking forward to the week. Poor Wyatt is going to be without Mum from Wyatt Gardens BECAUSE... she is visiting me here in England!  Don't worry Wyatt, I'll take good care of her. There may even be some treats on their way back to the USA for you!

4 Comments:

At 7:19 PM, Blogger Eight by Six said...

I'm going tomorrow to press day

 
At 8:34 PM, Blogger Matron said...

Me too!

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger Celia Hart said...

And me!

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger Kelli said...

I've going to Chelsea as well, for the first time, on Friday. Looking forward to it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

>