Down on the Allotment

Matron grows vegetables and fruit in a Hampshire garden. I've been growing veggies since I was knee high to a grasshopper. Some traditional varieties and old favourites as well as new ideas. I share my garden with my allotment assistant Daisy the Labrador. On Twitter as @MatronsVeggies

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Going on holiday

Worried about the garden while I am on holiday. Have arranged for people to come in and water the greenhouse while we are away, but it is still a worry. If the weather gets hot these little plants need care and attention every day. Other people do not appreciate this. I am sounding neurotic! I have nursed my little children from when they were seeds! Doggy is also going into kennels for 2 weeks, how can I explain to him that it is not for ever? Will try to blog if I get a chance. Off to Norway to mush some huskies! See ya!

2 Comments:

At 5:22 PM, Blogger Wild Mood Swings said...

Take Care.

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger Greenmantle said...

Just found your blog, via my site traffice meter. Thanks for the link. Have added you to mine.

Hope you have/had a good holiday!

Greenmantle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

>