Down on the Allotment

Matron grows vegetables and fruit in a Hampshire garden. I've been growing veggies since I was knee high to a grasshopper. Some traditional varieties and old favourites as well as new ideas. I share my garden with my allotment assistant Daisy the Labrador. On Twitter as @MatronsVeggies

Sunday, December 02, 2012

Matron's Back!

Well, I was going to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving last week when Blogger pulled the plug on my blog!  Sadly I now have to pay $2.99 per month for the privilege!   So here's a slice of pumpkin pie! (now all gone!)

3 Comments:

At 10:42 AM, Blogger Midmarsh John said...

A thought, though a bit on the late side. Could you not have started a second blog - called something like - 'Further Down on the Allotment'? More inconvenient for your many followers until they migrated to the new one.

 
At 8:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really glad you're back Matron. And glad to see you are still eating the giant pumpkin. Best wishes. Clare in Northumberland.

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger David Shinn said...

Have only just homed in on this blog as the Madeira posts drew my interest.
As well as my allotment blog I publish my running club's website as a series of linked blog pages and the club running photos take me well over my Picasa Web Album limit.
So what I did was to upgrade to Google+ ,ignore all the "circles" business, but get the benefit of being able to publish unlimited photos as they are automatically resized so as not to count towards the 1GB.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

>