Down on the Allotment

Matron grows vegetables and fruit in a Hampshire garden. I've been growing veggies since I was knee high to a grasshopper. Some traditional varieties and old favourites as well as new ideas. I share my garden with my allotment assistant Daisy the Labrador. On Twitter as @MatronsVeggies

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Keep on Picking!

The weather is still very mild here in Hillingdon, London.   I left my climbing courgette Black Forest only a few days since the last picking and there are still more!!!  Making the most of every one because soon it will all be over for another year!  Happy Picking!

2 Comments:

At 12:53 AM, Blogger Carrie said...

That's incredible! Ours stopped about 3, maybe 4 weeks ago! x

 
At 9:29 PM, Blogger Kelli said...

Your courgettes look good. Mine are giving up production now. A polytunnel of some sort would come in handy this time of year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

>