Down on the Allotment

Matron grows vegetables and fruit in a Hampshire garden. I've been growing veggies since I was knee high to a grasshopper. Some traditional varieties and old favourites as well as new ideas. I share my garden with my allotment assistant Daisy the Labrador. On Twitter as @MatronsVeggies

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Caught Red Handed!

I thought I wasn't getting as many tomatoes this year because of the bad weather.  It turns out there was a thief in the greenhouse! Caught red-handed!

8 Comments:

At 12:15 AM, Blogger VirginiaC said...

Oh oh, poor Leo caught in the act....it's good that he likes his veggies....he is a good dog...

 
At 1:13 AM, Blogger PioneerPreppy said...

haha... PWNED

 
At 2:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

uh oh! busted! well who knew he loved tomatoes ;)

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger Elaine said...

Love it!!!

 
At 12:54 AM, Blogger Gardeningbren said...

Two things our Chief loves...his Kong and tomatoes!! He must be Leo's cousin in spirit.

Great Photo.

 
At 7:29 PM, Blogger Peggy said...

Hi matron, your dogs are definitely veggies lovers, not many like that!Do I hear right you are in the midst of a heatwave?!No such luck over here at least not down here in Cork!

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger Matron said...

Peggy - yes! up in the 90s today and sweltering here. Must admit that I really do need some rain because there has been none to speak of for weeks. I suppose I should be careful what I wish for!!

 
At 9:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I gre up with a dalmation that ate mulberries, off the tree...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

>