Down on the Allotment

Matron grows vegetables and fruit in a Hampshire garden. I've been growing veggies since I was knee high to a grasshopper. Some traditional varieties and old favourites as well as new ideas. I share my garden with my allotment assistant Daisy the Labrador. On Twitter as @MatronsVeggies

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Matron gets Naughty

If ever there was a product that Matron just HAD to try on her allotment it has to be this one!  Couldn't resist.  Looking forward to watching them grow..... ;-)

5 Comments:

At 7:26 PM, Blogger Mark Willis said...

Ooooh Matron! You naughty girl. Just don't forget - size doesn't matter. Skill is more important!

 
At 8:11 AM, Blogger Dewberry / Amanita said...

I grew them in Poland. In fact, I was disappointed. Chillies were good in taste but they hadn't the shape of a penis (as the producer promised). Peppers were just twisted in a fancy way - and that's all. I hope you'll get the better luck with these naughty peppers than I did :)

Show us the results later, please :)

 
At 5:54 AM, Blogger Wyatt said...

Ha ha!! Gardening IS fun in many ways.

 
At 3:17 AM, Blogger Tira said...

Haha Matron you are one naughty gardener! Good luck with them.

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger Kelli said...

Marketing people come up with everything.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

>